terça-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2011

Open your eyes...

I just realized now... I'm never gonna be happy.
I just realized now... I'm never gonna have the friends I'd like.
I just realized now... I will never live on my own.
I just realized now... I will never surpass myself.
I just realized now... Things are only gonna get tougher.
I just realized now... Things are always far away dream.
I just realized now... It's all a mist, it has always been.
I just realized now... I'll never get the things I'd want. It doesn't matter. Even if I could, I'd never wish for the right things ou best things anyway.
I just realized now... I'm half dead.
.
.
.
And I don't know what's with the other half.

Um comentário:

  1. "It's all a mist, it has always been"... meu deus, profetizei isso ontem. nao sabia q as coisas podiam piorar. =(

    ResponderExcluir